As it comes closer to the end of another year, many individuals and businesses look back on the previous 12 months and what has been achieved.
A milestone for Ant Hire Solutions this month (November) has been two members of our team celebrating a cumulative 31 years with the business. Lindsay Munday our Customer Service Manager, and John Rose our Head of Robotics, have been here 16 and 15 years respectively.
Shown above left to right: Ian Sutton, John Rose, Lindsay Munday, Tony Kitchen, Nic Palmer
Shown above left to right: Karl Barry, Shuk Quan Somani
Having these work anniversaries sparked other members of the team to share how long they have been here too which led to the remarkable discovery that this year, an incredible 10 members of the team are celebrating their 10 years plus work anniversary.
Their hard work, dedication and experience has helped Ant Hire Solutions become the industry leader in pipeline solutions and leak free new networks. We are sure they will continue to contribute their invaluable time and knowledge to growing their teams and our presence in the water industry.
Here is a roll call of our 10 team members celebrating 10 years plus with us:
- MALCOLM BEASLEY, TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT MANAGER, 22 YEARS
- KARL BARRY, WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN, 18 YEARS.
- NIC PALMER, WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN, 18 YEARS
- IAN SUTTON, ENGINEERING AND INNOVATION MANAGER, 17 YEARS
- LINDSAY MUNDAY, CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, 16 YEARS
- ANDY ASHMAN, WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN, 16 YEARS
- TONY KITCHEN, HEAD OF PIPELINE PRESSURE TESTING, 16 YEARS
- SHUK QUAN SOMANI, PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, 15 YEARS
- JOHN ROSE, HEAD OF ROBOTICS, 15 YEARS
- TONY CANNINGS, FIELD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE, 12 YEARS
THANK YOU TO OUR 10 AT 10. WE COULDN’T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!